I have taught at conferences, events and workshops nationally and internationally (UK, Europe, USA, Russia). I also do 121 private rope bottoming lessons tailored to each individual. If you are interested in these please contact me via the contact form.
Class topics I have covered include:
- Rope Bottoming for Tops and Bottoms – The aim of this class is to give bottoms the tools to empower them to make an informed decision with regards to rope bondage, to identify potential risks and identify ways of overcoming them. This class is for the benefit of both bottoms and also for riggers. I cover topics such as, health, disclosure, preparing for a scene (long and short term), how to get the most from your bondage, getting into the right frame of mind and processing the pain of rope, plus many more.I have 10+ years experience with both very good and very bad bondage; I want to share what I have learned over the years with others. I am a strong believer in empowering oneself to make informed decisions, which is the ethos of my class.There will be an opportunity to share problems and as a group share ideas and ways to deal with these problems.
- The Feedback Loop – A class focused on exercises to cultivate not only body awareness but self awareness. I cover exercises that help cultivate a good headspace for bottoms and look at expression in rope, how to communicate with your rigger. This class is excellent for both bottoms and tops as I will go through reading body language for riggers.
- BDSM 101 – A great talk if your new to BDSM, offering a foundation across a multitude of topics, including scene negotiation, subspace, club etiquette and being risk aware.Useful for people new to the scene, those who have been around for years and everyone in between. There is always something new to learn.Q & A and discussion.
- Wax Play – This class looks at different types of wax, their application, getting creative, cleaning up, while remaining risk aware. Q & A and discussion.
- WykD Classes – We value rope bottoming education and information, therefore, you will be guaranteed rope bottoming information in ALL of WykD Dave classes and intensives that is relevant to the main topic. For example, TK classes will have relevant bottoming exercises and information relating to TK